Upcoming CPD Events
CPD Programme 2019
Click here to view PDF in a new window
You can request to book our CPD courses by completing the following form. Please enter your email address in the correct format (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note our course payment and cancellation policy:
- Places on LSVN CPD courses are reserved on receipt of a completed booking form.
- Course fees are sent by emailed invoice to the named individual in the invoicing details on the booking form.
You have the right to withdraw or cancel an application, without charge, at any time before five days of the course date. This right will cease, however, if the CPD event is due to take place within the five day period on initial application and therefore the below will apply.
Cancellations made after the five day period will be subject to the following terms:
- Delegates may substitute another person in place of themselves but they MUST contact and notify LSVN at least 48 hours in advance of the event occurring. The full name of the substitute must be provided so that the delegate register accurately reflects attendance and CPD certificates are issued correctly.
- Non-attendance or cancellation without delegate substitution as above will result in the full fee becoming liable. This is to enable us to cover the costs of running the event, some of which are incurred as a result of delegate numbers.
LSVN will take all reasonable measures to prevent cancellation of CPD provision and will commit to:
- Finding replacement speakers adequately and appropriately qualified to deliver the same lecture or a different lecture on the same topic. If, however, due to unforeseen circumstances this cannot be fulfilled then a credit note will be issued for that particular individual lecture and the lecture will be rescheduled within a twelve month period.
To keep updated with the latest information from the Lynwood School of Veterinary, please visit our Facebook page.
If you would like to be added to our CPD mailing list please email the school or contact us via our Facebook page.